We can help!
Bromberg, Kohler Maya & Petre, PLLC has a long history and experience assisting clients in successfully applying for Asylum, becoming Naturalized Citizens, Residents (Green Card holders) of the United States, also clients seeking TPS, withholding of removal, and protection under the Convention Against Torture, clients seeking Relief from Removal, victims of violence, DACA and Youth assistance, Fiancé and Student visas and many other areas, please check out our sub-menu for more information.
Our attorneys and support staff are capable of assisting you in all stages of your immigration claim, including:
- Helping you determine if and when you are eligible to file your document
- We will work closely with applicants throughout the application process.
- We will assist with every stage of the application process.
- We will compile and summarize news articles, human rights reports, affidavits, statements, and other original documents to support the applicants’ claims.
- Monitoring the progress of your application and its status with USCIS.
- Prior to the interview, an attorney will meet with applicants to prepare them for the interview questions.
- We will be present at the interview to clarify legal issues for applicants and provide a legal summary for the interviewer.
- And many other ways.