Get Involved

Our clients have found the following links to be helpful and informative.
Please explore these resources, and if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us.

How can you participate and get involved?

Be a part of the movement to reform our immigration system!
The following are resources and information that will help you participate:

How can you call your Member of Congress?

Call the US Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121 and ask to speak with your Member of Congress, A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Member of Congress office you request.

The following organizations have excellent information of interest to immigrants and their friends:

The content of this website is meant only to acquaint you with general information about immigration.This information is not legal advice and is not a substitute for having a consultation with an attorney. If you have additional questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us.

* This is a sample of services available in the DC area. We are not endorsing these particular companies.